Friday, December 18, 2009

A Picture Within A Picture

Saga Magazine - Helsinki @ Street Stylista
Saga Magazine - Helsinki @ Street Stylista

Saga Magazine
Helsinki
Model: Julia Valimaki / Photographer: Lasse Bak Mejlvang / Stylist: Vibe Dabelsteen

I thought this was a pretty fun editorial with an interesting concept. Which reminds me that I should go buy some film so I can start using my polaroid camera again, maybe in time for x'mas!

On a side note, if you haven't been to 313 @ Somerset, the new shopping mall next to Somerset MRT (it's linked to the mrt btw), go check it out. Most of the shops are already open and alot of them are having opening specials right now. But of course, like Ion Orchard when it first opened, it's extremely packed with people on weekends, which is not exactly a good time to go for people who hate crowds. I'm excited to check out the HUGE F21 store there which wasn't open yet when I went couple weeks back. Apparently, the store's much larger than I expected (I thought it was 2 levels, but heard from a friend it's actually 4 levels!). To my F21-addict friend (you know who you are), you HAVE to go check out the store! Have a great weekend everyone!  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice pics ^.^
love the second one!!