Friday, June 26, 2009

Goodbye MJ

I love Yahoo news for its latest news updates. It's practically the first thing I look at when I open the Internet browser since it's set as my home page. Today, I woke up and was greeted by very shocking news. "Pop Star Michael Jackson dead". I literally gasped OMG out loud. I wouldn't consider myself a die-hard fan of the King of Pop but I definitely see him as an icon with a great influence on many. I mean, how many times have you seen people/wannabes imitating and sometimes butchering his signature moonwalk and crotch-grabbing dance moves? Pop music will never be the same again with the loss of Michael Jackson.

Since millions will probably be blogging/twittering/facebook-ing this shocking news, I shall not blog in detail. There are already many reports about his death at the moment with many more to come so just search around if you're interested, and you should be.

Well, unfortunately, another icon who was one of the biggest sex symbol of the 1970s and most famously known for being one of the original Charlie's Angels - Farrah Fawcett, also recently passed on.

It's a gloomy day for both pop and fashion ain't it?

No comments: