Thursday, January 7, 2010

Models Remix 003 - SS2010 - My Friend Is Also A Model

Model Remix 003 - My Friend Is Also A Model 1 - Dorothea Barth Jorgensen & Amanda Nørgaard @ Street Stylista

Extremely cute photo of Dorothea Barth Jorgensen & Amanda Nørgaard. Loving those braids as well, which I believe is from the Miu Miu show. Check out the mini collage of the braided looks from both the Alexander Wang & Miu Miu SS2010 shows that Hanneli did at her blog.

Model Remix 003 - My Friend Is Also A Model 2 - Heidi Mount & Olga Sherer @ Street Stylista
Heidi Mount & Olga Sherer

Model Remix 003 - My Friend Is Also A Model 3 - Maryna Linchuk & Anna Selezneva @ Street Stylista
Maryna Linchuk & Anna Selezneva

Model Remix 003 - My Friend Is Also A Model 4 - Freja Beha Erichsen, Lily Donaldson, Karlie Kloss @ Street Stylista

Love these 3 models - Freja Beha Erichsen, Lily Donaldson & Karlie Kloss.

No comments: