Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm Back!!!

OMG!!! like FINALLY!!! F.I.N.A.L.L.Y!!! I actually feel so god damn happy I'm about to tear I think. I have been so baffled by my blogger account's inability to post anything for the past week now (my create post page randomly one day, turned out different from usual). Frustrated but hopeful that the problem would resolve by itself at first, I eventually succumb to believing that there was something seriously wrong with my computer! But guess what? I was trying my luck to see if I could finally post anything at all, and once again, the same problem persisted. I went to the help page and found out I wasn't the only one facing this problem, which is kinda comforting to know my computer haven't exactly went nuts. Turns out, hundreds of people here in sg have also been encountering the same issue as me. Apparently, it has something to do with singnet, and it isn't the first time this problem has occurred. From the comments left by bloggers, it seems like alot of people have since complained and requested for help from singnet but were met with either nonchalant or unhelpful advice. Thankfully, the google/blogger team have been trying to rectify the problem and many helpful bloggers have also suggested workable methods to fix the problem. For that, I am VERY grateful.

Now that my blog is back to normal, I have so much to blog about!! Will start later tonight!

No comments: